- Your development team has a new web application to develop.
- Rather than directly diving into writing code for scratch, your team starts working with us on writing the specifications of the application in our tailor-made DSL - dry.
- The specification is used as an input for our tool, and as a result, you get customizable source code.
- In addition, the team gets the build, deployment, and development environment - delivered in a docker file. Your team will have one less thing to worry about.
- You keep consulting with us and we tweak the specifications together and deliver you new source code as needed. Enabling you to use our tooling, while always having us to support and guide you through the project.
- The end result being that you have a team that's fully suited to use dry on future projects.
Specify your application models, API's, security and setup constraints
Specification is checked for errors, corner cases and problems that might occur for a specific platform
Your definition is then extended with features required to make the application as complete as possible
Specification is then transferred to technology specific templates that generate the source code exactly how you would write it